Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June 11th, 2008. 7:20a.m - Birth

Log entry, first day I can remember.
As I gathered courage to leave my fox hole, I discovered a cruel enviornment full of "air" and nurses that insisted on poking and prodding. I can still hear mom, but everything is still a blur. Some clown with a beard keeps flashing a bright light in my face. I fear I've lost my safety tether to the mothership. I hope all is not lost. Below is a photo record of the days events.
9 lbs on the money

Ma Ma
whos this guy? where's mom?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Michael Rex is a very handsome boy! Of course, I expected this to be the case, considering who his parents are. And he is so big! No wrinkly little face for this young man; he looks like he's a month old. Mommy and Daddy look great, too! I cannot wait to hold my sweet baby grandson. Congratulations, and all my love,
Grandma

Grandma Cherie said...

Congratulations! I especially like the reddish hair. Great job! I bet Hannah was so surprised to meet her new big brother. I would have loved to see their meeting. Dad and I are both so proud of you all. We are also glad everything went well and you are now home sweet home.

I can hardly wait to get there are give big hugs and kisses to all. Dad wants us to log on live with him while I am there and wants lots of pictures.

We love you!! Mom and Dad
(Grandma and Grandpa)

Grandma Cherie said...

What beautiful family pictures. Thanks for the update. I will add these to the family album.

Love, Mom (and Grandma)